probs sleeping tbh
Make Me Choose:
1. name: clarise
2. birthday: december 2nd
3. favorite color: blue
4. lucky number: 11
5. height: 5’1talents
1. last dream you remember: my history teacher took me to a red wings game??
2. can you juggle: nah son
3. art/sports/both: art
4. do you like writing: ahhh i love writing
5. do you like dancing: sure
6. do you like singing: uh huhfantasize
1. dream vacation: i wanna like- go to london or something
2. dream date: bookstore adventures???
3. dream guy/gal/nb: anyone with a cool sense of humor
4. dream wedding: i dont really wanna get married???
5. dream pet: great dane!! or a german shepherd (maybe a cat too?)
6. dream job: hmmm probably an author or poetmusic
1. favorite song: 505 - arctic monkeys
2. favorite album: first days of spring
3. favorite artist: noah and the whale or arctic monkeys or bright eyes
4. last song you heard on the radio: uhmmm something by acdc i think
5. least favorite song: blurred lines
6. least favorite album: idk man
7. least favorite artist: basically any dumb rap artistpreferences
1. guys/girls/nb: idk man everyone is cute af
2. hair color: dark brown
3. eye color: blue!!
4. humorous/serious: both
5. taller/shorter: taller
6. biggest turn-off: arrogant
7. biggest turn-on: witty
"AGATHA PRENDERGHAST OF HIS MAJESTY’S PROVINCE OF MASSACHUSETTS, ON THIS DAY, YOU HAVE BEEN ARRAIGNED FOR CRIMES OF WITCHCRAFT. WITNESSED BY THOSE WHOSE TESTIMONIES HAVE BEEN HEARD. YOU HAVE, BY THIS COURT, BEEN FOUND GUILTY. AND IT HAS PASSED UNTO YOU, ACCORDING TO YOUR GRIEVOUS SINS, THE SENTENCE OF EXECUTION!"
Me reblogging this is my contribution to earth day
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
The Civil Wars
The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine
I don’t love you, but I always will.
Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday, 1953.
your girlfriend stabbed me in the back with lefty scissors.
she’s my wife now.
There are much worse games to play.
"Theater feels more organic, there’s no stop and go. Film is a whole different animal."